1. Observe whether the surface of the battery is clean and there is no corrosion or leakage. If there is more dirt in the outer casing, wipe it with damp cloth and detergent.
2. Observe whether the appearance of the battery has a concave or bulging phenomenon;
3. The tightening work of the connecting screws between the battery cells should be carried out at least once every half year to prevent loosening, resulting in poor contact and other faults. When servicing or replacing the battery, the tools used (such as wrenches) must be insulated to prevent short circuits.
4. The battery should be charged in time after discharge. In case of continuous rainy days, causing insufficient battery charging, the power supply time of the power station should be stopped or shortened to avoid over-discharging of the battery. The maintenance personnel of the power station should regularly charge the battery evenly, usually 2~3 times per quarter. For batteries that have been deactivated for a long time (more than 3 months), they should be recharged before being put into operation.
5, in the winter to do the insulation work of the battery room, in the summer to do the ventilation of the battery room, the battery room temperature should be controlled as much as possible between 5 ° C ~ 25 ° C.
6. Keep the lighting surface of the solar module array clean. In areas with less rain and high sand, it should be cleaned once a month. Rinse with water before cleaning. Then wipe the water with a clean soft cloth. Do not rinse with corrosive solvents or wipe with hard objects. . When cleaning, it should be selected in the absence of sunlight or in the morning and evening. Avoid cleaning the components with cold water during the day when the PV modules are sun-heated. Very cold water can rupture the glass cover of the PV modules.
7. Regularly check whether the connection between the PV module boards is firm, whether the connection in the square array junction box is firm, and tighten as needed; check whether the PV modules are damaged or abnormal, such as damage, grid lines disappear, hot spots, etc.; Whether the bypass diode in the PV module junction box is working properly. When there is a problem with the PV module, replace it in time, and record in detail the specific installation location of the component in the PV array.